Award Winning Speech

Award Winning Speech

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Be the giver in 2019



 What I have attained is because someone helped me get it, I wish to be of help to others.
My success multiplied the happiness for my well wishers, I wish to be the well wisher for others success.
I soared high with a mentor to speed me on the runway, I wish to be the mentor to push others on the runway to soar.
I do not want to look beneath to count my luck, rather be the lucky charm to make others as lucky as I have become.
What I understand now about privileges, is by giving it to others, hope I be the giver to a cause.
In a world where abundance is free, you can't get it all, be the giver who shares more than is consumed to become better among the best.
I wish to "Be the giver" in 2019.
What is your wish for 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Agile Blogs

License

Creative Commons License
Learning Practice by Shrinivasan.G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License All views expressed here are my own and does not reflect that of my employer or clients or any other sources.
.