Award Winning Speech

Award Winning Speech

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

About New Look on learning practice

I was thinking why not apply Santa Red (not the exact hex, though) for my site and change its look for easy reading in this holiday season. Blogger had this dynamic view template and gives 5 different views to suit the reading personality types. It is easy for customization and blogger interface is really usable and gives a good time in customization of the template views.

Few things that are good in the new template are:

1. Easy to glance post titles and read what interests than move in.

2.  The searh really performs its function in blogger in this template well.

3. The reading experience is better. Gives for unobtrusive reading.

4. It is better for me and you as a reader to get related topics at a glance and jump between context linked posts.

 

What I want is your feedback. Are you happy with this shift? Can this style grow on you? Would this experience prompt you to visit my blog often ? Your feedback is important.  Do let me know.

Thank You and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Agile Blogs

License

Creative Commons License
Learning Practice by Shrinivasan.G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License All views expressed here are my own and does not reflect that of my employer or clients or any other sources.
.