Award Winning Speech

Award Winning Speech

Sunday, December 10, 2017

The hiatus that wasn't to be

Have you ever felt the disappearance of Mojo one fine day and struggled to get it back. ?Started wondering why, and erased all memories just as we tend to hide the first crush of our lives that re-surfaces on a sudden event ?

This blog was one such event of my life. After the last post in 2015, I couldn't muster the energy to pick myself up and pen down what I wished to. And eventually my struggles weakened me until this time. 

Outside the blogger life, it has been a hectic journey, lots of new learnings, developed maturity with the onset of older age, overcoming crises and mostly an avid consumer of learning and a reticent contributor. 

Picking up my love once again to blog. Counting on your support to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Agile Blogs

License

Creative Commons License
Learning Practice by Shrinivasan.G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License All views expressed here are my own and does not reflect that of my employer or clients or any other sources.
.