Award Winning Speech

Award Winning Speech

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mumbai Attack -Couple of articles I wish our PM reads (acts)...Really.

I wish I too get to write like them:

Arun Shourie:


http://ibnlive.in.com/news/govt-knew-about-the-threat-did-nothing-arun-shourie/79457-3-p0.html


 First article, that touched my heart on the attack. Under normal circumstances, the writing would have empowered me, but this time, the enormity of the situation left the article wanting a little more punch. Educatory Value: Thank You.


MJ Akbar: http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/dec/02mumterror-pakistan-will-have-to-pay-a-heavy-price.htm


Very subtly touched the complicacy in dealing with the issue, but article keeps the head and heart straight in doing what is right than what is politically right. Definitely a large sample of Indians would subscribe without a change to a single word. Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Agile Blogs

License

Creative Commons License
Learning Practice by Shrinivasan.G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License All views expressed here are my own and does not reflect that of my employer or clients or any other sources.
.