1. No games, When you have an objective to be achieved that is primary rather than involvement in game as focus.
2. No games, When there is a sense of urgency and purpose in the initiative and learning.
3. No games, When there is no humor or surprises required in the solution
4. No games, When the need is one time or an occasional repeat to the content
5. No games, When there is no competition required as a motivator
6. No games, When the stakes are not as high as a win is essential
7. No games, When you want a stickiness to a story rather than an evolution of story through users experience
Thinking of more...Any suggestions please ?